Instructor Spotlight: Alex Frohlinger
1. How long have you been teaching at Garden Street?
Just this year.
2. What do you teach at Garden Street?
3. What is your favorite thing about Garden Street students?
Everyone is bursting with personality! It is so wonderful to work with students that so easily bring themselves to “the work” without hesitation.
4. What initially drew you to the performing arts?
The fact that there is a place for everyone.
5. Where do you draw your inspiration from when choreographing?
The story and concept behind the piece.
6. Where are you from and why did you move to the area?
I grew up in Winnipeg, Canada and moved to New York in 2010 to pursue Musical Theater (after studying theater in Boston).