Student Spotlight: Nirvaan Pal
1. How long have you been taking music lessons at Garden Street?
I have been taking Piano lesson since July 2012, Vocal since June 2013 and Guitar since February 2014.
2. How many instruments are you currently learning?
I have been currently learning two instruments – Piano with Brian and Guitar with Michi . I am also learning Vocal with Michi.
3. What is your favorite instrument to learn?
I like both the instruments – Piano and Guitar. I also love to sing. I want to learn Violin in future.
4. What made you want to start taking music lessons?
Music is fun for me. I wanted to know how to read music notes and play myself. I love to compose music too.
5. What’s your favorite part about taking music lessons?
Learning new songs, composing my own music, taking music quiz, and my teachers.
6. What are your favorite activities to do outside of Garden Street?
I love to bike, swim, play basketball and Gymnastic. I am also part of school choir.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I want to be a well-known musician. I want to make my own music also be part of Broadway shows.
8. What is a fun fact about you?
I love to play Minecraft. Building Lego is one of my favorite activities. I like to eat out all the time. Also love to go on vacations with my patents.