1. How old are you?
I am 10 years-old
2. What are the activities you do at Garden Street?
The activities I take at Garden Street are: Voice, Theater, Tap, Leaps, Turns and Technique, Acro, Song & Dance.
3. What made you join the classes?
I started with the musical theater class because I love theater and performing arts. I decided I wanted to build up my performing skills so I added more classes to round out my capabilities.
4. What is your favorite class to take and why?
I have a lot, but my favorite is Theater because I love learning new parts of the shows I am in.
5. What is the hardest part about musical theater?
Probably singing together with everyone and making it look and sound neat.
6. What is your favorite thing about being on the competition team at Garden Street?
I love performing in front of other people and hanging out with friends on and off stage.
7. Do you have a favorite performance memory?
I don't have one particular favorite memory but I loved the feeling of walking on stage at my first competition when I performed Time to Play from School of Rock because I had so much fun performing it.
8. Do activities do you do outside of Garden Street?
Yes, I do Girl Scouts, Gymnastics and Softball.
9. What advice would you give to kids looking to get into performing?
Never be afraid or embarrassed to go all out and do what you love and have fun.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I'll be in college so hopefully I'm still performing on stage.
11. What are your dream roles?
Summer in School of Rock & Glenda in Wicked.
12. Fun Fact:
I realized I wanted to do theater when I first saw the movie Annie when I was 5 -years-old. I was obsessed with it and wanted to be Annie myself. Coincidentally there was a local Annie show casting and I got the part of Annie. The rest is history.