1. How old are you?
2. What are the activities you do at Garden Street?
I take ballet, hip hop, acro, leaps & turns, jazz and lyrical.
3. What made you join the classes?
I started with classes once a week and realized that I loved it so I wanted to join company!
4. What is your favorite class to take and why?
My favorite class is lyrical because you can express yourself through dance.
5. What is the hardest part about dance?
Learning new moves.
6. What is your favorite thing about being on the competition team at Garden Street?
I love the dancing, hanging out with my friends, and the bond that we have formed over the year.
7. Do you have a favorite performance memory?
My lyrical dance solo at competition because it was my first solo ever and it was very important to me.
8. Do activities do you do outside of Garden Street?
Art class and baking!
9. What advice would you give to kids looking to get into performing?
Never give up and dance your heart out!
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I’m not sure but I hope to be dancing for a long time in my future!
11. Fun Fact:
I am a really good baker and chef :)