1. What are all of the activities you do at Garden Street?
Let me get out my schedule: so on Mondays I do Intermediate/Advanced Jazz, Company Ballet/Pointe, Tuesdays I do Advanced Tap, then Wednesday I do Musical Theater and Ballet/Pointe, Thursday I do Company Lyrical and Hip Hop Intensive, Friday is Company Acro and Company Leaps, Turns, and Techniques, and finally Saturday is Acting Initiative.
2. What has been your favorite role in past Garden Street productions and why?
Okay, my favorite role. Definitely Rum Tum Tugger in CATS. Because I like the sass the character has to it because it is exactly like me because I am really sassy.
3. How long have you been at Garden Street?
I’ve been at Garden Street Dance since the week it opened.
4. What made you join dance company?
I really liked all of the technique the company had to offer, I would see them practicing and want to be like those girls and that is how it came to be, how I found my true love.
5. What is your favorite activity at Garden Street and why?
I really like Company Lyrical because in lyrical you tell the story with your body and I like telling the story with my body because then I don’t have to explain a 10 page speech to people what happened in my life.
6. What is the hardest part about Dance Co?
The hardest part is definitely keeping up with everyone because we do a lot of fast routines.
7. Do you do auditions outside of Garden Street?
I do, I audition for agents/managers, different shows like off-Broadway, commercials, and TV shows.
8. What advice would you give to kids looking to get into theater or film acting?
I would say, just go for it because it will impact you in your life and it definitely did for me. You will make it in show business if you just try and be yourself!
9. What are your favorite activities to do outside of Garden Street?
I like to bike ride, skate, and shop. My favorite Netflix show is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
10. What is your dream role?
My dream role is definitely Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray on Broadway.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself definitely on the stage: either on tv or on set on stage.
I hate feet because they are disgusting and smell really bad. But it helps me dance in a big way!