1. How old are you?
I am 14 years old.
2. What are the activities you do at Garden Street?
I take Ballet with Miss Lee.
3. What made you join the classes?
I wanted to try something new!
4. Tell us about the Moscow Ballet audition. How was it to audition for such a prestigious production?
It was very exciting, nerve wracking, but also fun.
5. What role(s) will you be playing in the Nutcracker with the Moscow Ballet
I will be playing the role of a party guest and a snow maiden!
6. What is the hardest part about ballet?
The hardest part about ballet is learning all the positions.
7. What activities do you do outside of Garden Street?
I play the harp, play soccer and take art classes.
7. What advice would you give to kids looking to get into dance?
Don't let challenges get in your way. Try it even if you think that you will not be any good
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Traveling the world.
9. Fun Fact:
I like cats!